165. If My Journals Could Talk, Here's What Would Surprise You!!
If your journals could talk, what would they say?
For some, their journals would say nothing at all… but not after this episode!!
Journaling is a MASTER TOOL. You can transform your past, your trauma, your limiting beliefs, to visualize your future and so many other things.
It's a form of meditation that forces us to slow down, to think about what we think about. Frequent journaling (multiple times per week) can be as effective as cognitive behavioral therapy and can change the ACTUAL makeup of your brain, as well as decrease your levels of stress hormones.
Every journaling session lowers your brain’s reactions, making them less intense, and allows your feelings to become more elaborate.
In this episode, Edie and Emme have a deep conversation about journaling in their own lives and the amazing tool it has been for them.
1. Name 5 things that make you feel the most fulfilled and why?
2. What are you most excited about right now?
3. Make a list of 25 hard things that you have done in your life that you are proud of.
4. What do you want more of in 2024, and what do you want less of?
Eye Massager: https://a.co/d/3NDOFUM
Nespresso Machine: https://a.co/d/ek1zcki
Edie’s Fav Journaling things: https://www.amazon.com/shop/ediewadsworth/
Connect with us!!
Watch our podcast on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChFMNXmO9jv124EPno5B_Xw
Edie's Instagram- @ediewadsworth
Learn about Life Mentoring school here! - [email protected]/enroll