175. Unlocking Emotional Freedom, Part 4: Emotional Availability, Allowance & Acceptance
Here is Part 4 to Edie’s solo series on unlocking emotional freedom! When we open up to our emotions and experience them, so many amazing things can follow. We feel expansive and resilient. Bad habits will often fall...View Episode
174. 5 Principles for Living a Vibrant, Energetic, & Holistic Life
The balance of emotional, physical, and spiritual health can change your life. But it can be overwhelming when you are first starting to dive into a healthier lifestyle. Where do I start? What are the most important...View Episode
173. Unlocking Emotional Freedom, Part 3: The Sentence That Is Causing Your Suffering
When we open up to our emotions and experience them, so many amazing things can follow. We feel expansive and resilient. Bad habits will often fall away and it can make it so much easier to be decisive. We're not...View Episode
172. Demystifying God's Will & How to Navigate Life Transitions!!
What is God’s will for my life? Did I really hear God tell me to do that? These are questions we as christians have probably asked ourselves! How do you know if you are doing the right thing or if God is going to be...View Episode
171. Unlocking Emotional Freedom, Part 2: The Powerful Gift of Negative Emotions & What They Do For Us
We are often taught that some emotions are bad and some are more virtuous, but the truth is, all emotions are a gift from God, each carrying its own sacred purpose. Negative emotions—such as fear, sadness, anger, and...View Episode
170. How Self Confidence Builds Better Relationships!!
We usually think of confidence as the belief in yourself and your own capabilities, which is true. But we think it is actually way more than that. Would you believe me if I told you that confidence builds better...View Episode
169. Unlocking Emotional Freedom, Part 1. Emotional Avoidance & The High Cost of Ignoring Your Life
Emotions color our lives with depth and richness. They drive our actions, they contain wisdom and lessons, they provide contrast, and are THE WAY we experience our lives. Yet, for many women over 40, we've been...View Episode
168. PART 2: Answering Your Questions on How to Stay Connected with Your 20 Somethings!
This is the second part to our parenting adult kids episode! We are answering all of your burning questions! Parenting can be challenging, especially as your kids begin to leave the nest and become adults! It can be a...View Episode
167. How to Stay Connected with Your 20 Somethings & What My Daughter Wants You to Know!
Parenting can be challenging, especially as your kids begin to leave the nest and become adults! It can be a rollercoaster of emotions as there are just so many things to navigate. They unfortunately don’t give you a...View Episode
166. Two Powerful Practices for Rewriting Your Story in 2024!
GET OUR ON WAITLIST for Christian Life Coach Certification. Enrollment opens opens in April 2024 http://ediewadsworthcoaching.com/certification I struggled with my past for as long as I can remember. I tortured...View Episode
165. If My Journals Could Talk, Here's What Would Surprise You!!
If your journals could talk, what would they say? For some, their journals would say nothing at all… but not after this episode!! Journaling is a MASTER TOOL. You can transform your past, your trauma, your limiting...View Episode
164. Your Powerful Mind: 3 Ways to Transform Your Life by Renewing Your Mind
The question is, are you using this incredible God given resource to its fullest potential? How do you know? Are you creating a life you love and are you doing it on purpose with the power of your mind? In this solo...View Episode